Position Teacher (for September 2018)
Salary M1-M6 NQTs are welcome to apply
Developing mind, body, spirit and community.
‘Living life to the full.’ John 10:10
Following the promotion and relocation of two of our valuable team members the governors, staff and children of St. Bede’s are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, highly committed and enthusiastic teacher to work as part of our hard working and supportive team. We are happy to consider NQT’s or experienced teachers who will join us on an exciting journey towards fulfilling our mission.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Is a talented and inclusive teacher who keeps our children at the heart of everything
- Has as a sense of humour who will bring fun to learning
- Has a positive outlook on life, with a ‘can do’ attitude and high expectations of themselves and others
- Is an excellent role model for pupils
- Is an excellent practitioner
- Has the confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in an environment that supports continuous school improvement
- Is willing to contribute to the whole school team
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a happy, supportive environment
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning
- A dedicated, hardworking team committed to the wellbeing of our children
- A strong Catholic ethos where all are treated equally
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff
- A leadership team focused on school improvement based around our mission and focussed on the outcomes for children
- A supportive pro-active governing body
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Closing Date: 8th June 2018